Re: [guadec-list] ad for linux magazine

shizze.. sorry, sent the email too soon..

--
(bold)The GNOME Users And Developers European Conference (GUADEC): The largest meeting of GNOME users, developers, foundation leaders, governments and businesses in the world, held annually in cities around Europe.

GUADEC 2010 will be hosted in The Hague, The Netherlands, from July 26 - 30. Now in its 11th year, GUADEC is one of the largest annual meetings of open source software developers, GNOME foundation leaders, individuals, governments and businesses from around the world. Speakers include leading names from the GNOME, UNIX, Linux and Open Source software communities.

These combine with many practical sessions and discussion groups which set the direction of the GNOME project. It also aims to build the developer community and attract interest from users, government and corporate organisations to showcase some of the latest technologies.

GUADEC is an official GNOME Foundation event. The foundation is composed of hundreds of volunteer developers and industry-leading companies committed to supporting the advancement of GNOME. The foundation is a member directed, non-profit organisation that provides financial, organisational and legal support to the GNOME project and helps determine its vision and roadmap.

Registration closes july 5th, 23:59 CET. The secure registration and payment site can be found at: https://register.guadec.org/

(left column)
- GNOME Open Desktop Day
- GNU Hacker's Meeting (GHM)