Re: ad for linux magazine

On May 14, 2010, at 1:27 AM, Andreas Nilsson wrote:

Nice stuff, great use of the skyline!

agree

Some quick thoughts below, no real need to take action on them, especially if it make you mess a deadline. * There is some unnecessary intention between the sections. Have trust in the fact that text size get the hierarchy and importance of the sections right already.

agree
* The GNOME foot in the background, while nice that it exposures to our project logo, gives a messy impression compared to the guadec.org website.

agree

* The red color signals Warning and looks odd. Maybe orange instead?

Wouldn't orange give almost the same effect? How about a frame with a background color? The logo (foot ) could be that... I guess I missed the meaning of the flier... how important is it? It is so different as style from the rest. I would live it out.

Like Andreas say, those are just some thoughts, no need to do something if the time is so tight!

Cheers
Claudia

Other than that, nice stuff!
- Andreas