Re: gtranslator on lpia hardy

António Lima wrote:
> Qua, 2009-08-05 às 16:02 +0200, Andrés Maneiro escreveu:
>> When I try to install the package I get an error due to unsatisfied
>> dependencies. Some of packages are a lower version than required and
>> other ones aren't availables from my SO.
>>
>> Any idea about what to do next? - apart from updating my SO obviously :)
>
> I would say "update your OS" :).

Just to let you know. The reason I'd rather not to update my OS is that
my laptop uses the hardy version maintained by Dell, which is different
of Hardy maintain by Ubuntu.

Although I know that I will have to update someday (because I don't like
at all the "special hardy" Dell has packaged with my laptop), in the
meanwhile I'd rather find other solution.

Thanks anyway for your help :)

best,
amaneiro