Re: gtranslator on lpia hardy

Qua, 2009-08-05 às 16:02 +0200, Andrés Maneiro escreveu:
> When I try to install the package I get an error due to unsatisfied
> dependencies. Some of packages are a lower version than required and
> other ones aren't availables from my SO.
>
> Any idea about what to do next? - apart from updating my SO obviously :)

I would say "update your OS" :). hardy has very old packages no. You
wold need back-ported versions of the lower versions packages and to
build the dependencies not available in hardy. There *might* be some
dependencies which has been back-ported (have you the backports
repository activated?) and there might be other's that are available in
other ppa's.

You could try to search but I admit it's hard work!

Good luck!

Cheers

António Lima