Re: Todo for Gtranslator 2.0

O Lun, 08-09-2008 ás 22:38 -0400, Sean Burke escribiu:
> I have a few things that I want to see happen before we get to
> release. Since these are things that I would like to foster discussion
> on, I'm sending this to the list.
>
>     I'm working on cleaning up preferences right now. I'd like to check
> on a few things before I remove them. I'm assuming that all of the PO
> header settings can be removed now that we have the work on profiles. Do
> we need the "Take my options" preference for the header or can we just
> assume we should use the active profile? If not, I'll remove the
> relevant tab from the Header dialog. The "Keep obsolete" preference has
> been removed from the interface, it seems, so I'll removed it from the
> source. I also plan on fixing some strings and cleaning up the
> preferences interface a little.

I think we should keep "Take my options" so that translators can choose
if they want that these header fields are filled by themselves or
automatically from the active profile.

>     The next issue is the View menu. As far as I can tell, this doesn't
> do anything useful that can't be done through the interface with as many
> or fewer clicks. I personally think we need to get rid of it unless
> anyone can think of a solid reason to keep it around.

Yes I have some one, I think is necessary because it's important to give
the users the possibility of doing the things in a different way.
Besides this menu is useful in order to select if you want to see the
translations memory panel and the plugins.

Regards,
--
Pablo Sanxiao
http://psanxiao.blogspot.com