Re: [Gtranslator-devel] Preferences and the GNOME HIG

On จ., 2003-07-07 at 11:34, Ross Golder wrote:
> BTW, your work is appreciated and will be used.  As long as things stay
> quiet with work this morning, I'll probably continue by trying to merge
> the best bits of your prefs.c into the existing prefs.c.

Things have been afirly quiet this morning, so this is now done. Your
new prefs layout has been merged into the existing prefs.c. Thanks,

Decrufting news - CVS now compiles (by default) with

I still have to fix a 'Don't Save' button to the
'should_the_file_be_saved' dialog (if you edit a po file, you can't quit
cleanly without saving the file).