Re: [Gtranslator-devel] bugs (change!)

On Thu, 2002-02-28 at 13:27, Fatih Demir wrote:
1. For this release - i do not know what to do, does the disable of the
change of charcode help? Because such bug will quarantee that the
gtranslator will be thrown away by new dumb user, I would do this if I am
not developer of gtranslator. I would think "this is not for work yet".
Ok, I will disable the editability then now; but I'm sure we did make it editable for a very good reason but I can't remember it honestly :-)
Just wanted to inform you that I did just commit my change for this point into CVS :-)
--
<([ Fatih Demir / kabalak / kabalak gtranslator org ])>
<([ ICQ 64241161 / fdemir2 ix urz uni-heidelberg de ])>