Re: [Gtranslator-devel] bugs

On Wed, 2002-02-27 at 14:30, Peeter Vois wrote:
Something wrong with UTF-8:
I did my gtranslator.po pointing to UTF-8 but gtranslator saved the file not in UTF-8.
so msgformat complained a lot: wrong symbol code.
Ok, how did you let the gtranslator.po point to UTF-8? By changing the charset setting in the header dialog? Well, there's no direct conversion possible from there if you did that.

You can export/import to/from UTF-8 that's the way to go for UTF-8 currently; or did you mean something another? Would be important to know as the release approaches.

BTW: The tree popup menu is now working thanks to Gediminas :-)
--
<([ Fatih Demir / kabalak / kabalak gtranslator org ])>
<([ ICQ 64241161 / fdemir2 ix urz uni-heidelberg de ])>