Re: gtk webview wrong rendering on load and small artifact

Den 2022-08-04 kl. 16:13, skrev Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi:
Are you building with gnome-builder?

Michael

No, I'm building as described in README.md. But I had defined the environment variable GSETTINGS_SCHEMA_DIR. It's needed be other programs that I run now and then. In this case, it was a mistake. When I unset GSETTINGS_SCHEMA_DIR, ./src/alexa started.

Now the output is

Connection from WebPage
Connect to Alexa
Error: The server did not accept the WebSocket handshake.

I don't get the warning about called gtk_widget_queue_resize() during size_allocate() when I resize the window. Nothing seems to disappear from the window. What's the artifact you're talking about? Is it the blue circle before the text "amazon alexa"?