Re: gtk webview wrong rendering on load and small artifact

Hi

mkdir build
cd build
cmake ../
make -j10
cd build/src/
./alexa

The schema should be in generated data. This problem I have only if I
run from gnome-builder. I need to check if I have some installation
by mistake before and still able to find it in the general schema

Michael

On Thu, Aug 4, 2022 at 4:13 PM Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi