Re: gtk webview wrong rendering on load and small artifact

Hi

On Thu, Aug 4, 2022 at 5:21 PM Kjell Ahlstedt <kjellahlstedt gmail com> wrote:

Den 2022-08-04 kl. 16:13, skrev Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi:

Are you building with gnome-builder?

Michael

No, I'm building as described in README.md. But I had defined the environment variable
GSETTINGS_SCHEMA_DIR. It's needed be other programs that I run now and then. In this case, it was a
mistake. When I unset GSETTINGS_SCHEMA_DIR, ./src/alexa started.

Now the output is

Connection from WebPage
Connect to Alexa
Error: The server did not accept the WebSocket handshake.

I don't get the warning about called gtk_widget_queue_resize() during size_allocate() when I resize the
window. Nothing seems to disappear from the window. What's the artifact you're talking about? Is it the
blue circle before the text "amazon alexa"?

Alexa image is cut on the side. When you resize it does not have a
problem during resize? I sent a picture already that you can see. The
blue on left and the A of the right of Alexa is cut.
If the window is resize or redraw then is ok. During resize you have
some artifacts

GTK_DEBUG=geometry ./alexa

Michael

--
Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi
Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer

Amarula Solutions BV
Joop Geesinkweg 125, 1114 AB, Amsterdam, NL
T. +31 (0)85 111 9172
info amarulasolutions com
www.amarulasolutions.com