gtk webview wrong rendering on load and small artifact

Hi

I have created a simple example using gtkmm and webkit here:

https://github.com/panicking/gtkmm_alexa

I restart to work on it in my spare time but I found a rendering
problem on the first load of the page. If I resize it the artifact
disappears. Another problem is that resizing
is presenting some white background glitch. There is some dependencies
with newer version of the library but I have no idea how can I debug
it

Michael