Re: Enable / disable a Gio::SimpleAction.

On 2020-10-07 22:04, Carlo Wood wrote:
When I put that string in an XML file "example.glade" and try
to read it, glade gives the error:

    example.glade targets Gtk+ 2.12

    But this version of Glade is for GTK+ 3 only.
    Make sure you can run this project with Glade 3.8 with no
    deprecated widgets first.

is old-style, pre- GTK+ 3.
Since the 'action' and 'target' attributes are important in order to get
the whole to work as a radio button, I need to know how one can do this
with glade.

Sorry, I know almost nothing about glade. I can't help you with questions about glade. Hope someone else can.