Re: Fwd: Reprogramming keyboard keys

Maybe I didn't read your explanation with enough care. Now, when I read it again, it's obvious that you asked for a gtkmm/gdkmm wrapping of gdk_keymap_get_entries_for_keycode(). There is no such wrapping. gdk_keymap_get_for_display() is the only gdk_keymap_*() or gdk_keyval_*() function which is mapped in gtkmm/gdkmm: Gdk::Display::get_keymap().

Kjell