Re: gtksourceviewmm 3.12

On Sun, 2015-05-10 at 16:37 +0000, Christoph Brill wrote:
I already took a look at them and I was wondering about integrating
them into the build process somehow (i.e. makefile target or
something). I'll take a deeper look soon.

We generally only regenerate the .defs every now and then. Doing that
automatically during the regular build would cause all kind of
fragility, making the generated code more dependent on the specific
library versions that you are building against.