About TreeView DND and Selection Bar Style

Hi guys,

After just override Gtk::TreeDragSource::row_draggable() and Gdk::TreeDragDest::row_drop_possible() as suggested in the manual... I'm trying to find the way (a signal will be fine) to complete a DND row changing. I found Gtk::TreeModel::signal_row_changed() but... seems that emits in all steps, rather once when all is set (that is what I really need).

Another question is related about the Selection Bar style (as exposed in a previous post). Maybe, change its color (or its transparency...) it's not a really common request... but can be done anyway ?

Glus