Re: gtksourceviewmm 3.12

Btw: I created some pull requests at
https://github.com/GNOME/gtksourceviewmm/pulls ... can someone please review
the code and give me some feedback whether or not I'm doing the right thing?

Hi Christoph,

Thanks for the code.

We usually don't use github PR for contributions, but meh - I won't
gripe about it. I only skimmed the code, I haven't built it or
anything. Few remarks:
1. Please don't add gmmproc-generated header and source files to git.
2. There is a newline at the end of file missing in searchcontext.ccg
and searchsettings.ccg.
3. Make sure that class doxycomments are correct (e.g. they are
relevant to wrapped class, they mention C++ classes instead of C ones,
and so on).
4. Make sure @newin denote a version of gtksourceviewmm version which
really got the API (so API in search context would be 3.16)

Christoph Brill <egore911 gmail com> schrieb am So., 10. Mai 2015 um 18:40
Uhr:

Real good pointer. I actually wonder how bad my google foo must have been
messed up this morning... Thanks a lot for pointing these out!

Kjell Ahlstedt <kjell ahlstedt bredband net> schrieb am So., 10. Mai 2015
um 16:46 Uhr:

Have you seen the appendix "Wrapping C Libraries with gmmproc" in the
gtkmm tutorial?

https://developer.gnome.org/gtkmm-tutorial/stable/chapter-wrapping-c-libraries.html.en

mm-common contains a skeleton project with a script file that (after some
modification) can generate the 4 files xxx_docs.xml, xxx_enum.defs,
xxx_method.defs and xxx_signal.defs.

https://git.gnome.org/browse/mm-common/tree/skeletonmm/codegen/generate_defs_and_docs.sh

Kjell