Re: gtksourceviewmm 3.12

Have you seen the appendix "Wrapping C Libraries with gmmproc" in the gtkmm tutorial?
https://developer.gnome.org/gtkmm-tutorial/stable/chapter-wrapping-c-libraries.html.en

mm-common contains a skeleton project with a script file that (after some modification) can generate the 4 files xxx_docs.xml, xxx_enum.defs, xxx_method.defs and xxx_signal.defs.
https://git.gnome.org/browse/mm-common/tree/skeletonmm/codegen/generate_defs_and_docs.sh

Kjell