Re: [Windows] Trash in sigc::trackable::callback_list_ when class is derived from Glib::Object

On 03/09/2014 15:49, Marcin Kolny wrote:
Ah, I'm sorry, it is also possible in VS2010: Properties->Configuration Properties->C/C++->Command Line, and you can find a text field "Additional Options", where you can enter your options.

Thanks - that's how I did it. So to summarize... when building with msvc....

      1)  IF - your app uses glibmm / gtkmm etc
2) AND - it defines any class (of its own) that's (ultimately) derived from Glib::Object
      3)  your app should be built with the compiler switch /vd2

Can any of the main devs confirm if that's an accurate summary? It seems to hold true for the other OO libraries. Except for cairomm, they're all getting built using /vd2 (atkmm / gdkmm / pangomm etc). But I'll bet there are loads of msvc devs out there who never realized it was needed (I certainly didn't!!)

Thanks Marcin for tracking this down.

John