[Windows] Trash in sigc::trackable::callback_list_ when class is derived from Glib::Object

Hi,
Recently I've used glibmm on Windows, and I've met very strange problem. Assume simple class:

class Test : public Glib::Object
{
public:
    Test()
    {
    }
};

When I instantiate this class, I see in debugger, that callback_list_ of this object is not null (exactly, 0xfffffffc), but should be null. It disallows me to use e.g. sigc::mem_fun.
I saw in trackable constructor, that this field is set to zero, but when I used debugger, and step by step through code, I noticed, that callback_list_ changes at the beginning of Glib::Object constructor.
In case of another classes, e.g. when class is derived from Glib::ObjectBase, everything works fine..
Does anybody already met similar problem?
I'm using installer from here: http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/win32/gtkmm/2.22/ and I've checked this problem in Visual Studio 2010 and 2013

--
Pozdrawiam
Marcin Kolny