Re: [Windows] Trash in sigc::trackable::callback_list_ when class is derived from Glib::Object

On 03/09/2014 14:56, Marcin Kolny wrote:
OK, I've got it... That's because vd2 flag - enable it in your project, or disable and recompile in glibmm project.

Wow, excellent detective work!  You're absolutely right!!

BTW - are you building from a command line or using the VC IDE? In my IDE project properties I couldn't find anything that would toggle that flag - although it worked just fine if I added the flag manually. I'm just wondering if there's a way of setting it in my IDE compiler properties?

John