Re: gi-mm

Hi,

Sorry, I've no longer a copy of that project; I removed even my local
copies I think. But I did it for a good reason. gi-mm was way too
ambitious and what I developed was a really poor gir-xml parser. I
learned more about libxml2 than about how to generate bindings.
Therefore I decided to remove it, because everyone with a few spare
minutes could reproduce what I achieved.

Thank you for your interest. How did you get to gi-mm?

Best regards,
Juan.