Re: auto-generated file 'gtkmm/widget.h' (widget.hg)

On 25/08/2013 08:53, John Emmas wrote:

In my case I'm having to use glib v2.  Therefore I'm building glibmm from its branch glibmm-2-36, rather than from master.  In glibmm-2-36, it looks like glib/glibmm/class.h doesn't yet have those changes.

Hmmm... this is all a bit strange.  Firstly, I was slightly mistaken in my original report.  glibmm-2.36 is in fact our current 'stable' branch.  I can switch between it and master.  But even if I switch to master and pull the latest code I still don't see those changes you mentioned in 'glib/glibmm/class.h'.  Two things....

1)  The current version number (for master) is 2.37.5.  Is that the same as yours?

2)  In my current working copy 'class.h' is NOT an auto-generated file.  Is that still the case or should I be auto-generating it now?

John