Re: auto-generated file 'gtkmm/widget.h' (widget.hg)

2013-08-13 08:01, John Emmas skrev:
On 12/08/2013 21:39, John Emmas wrote:

Thanks Kjell. That bug report suggests that Kalev has already produced a new tarball for 2.24.4 which includes the correct (i.e. older) version of gmmproc.

No, I was mistaken. The tarball doesn't include any version of gmmproc. Presumably Kalev just built it against an older version of glibmm?

If that's the case, I should be able to solve this problem by switching glibmm to an older branch. But which one?? Anyone know?

John
The change of #include directives (from glibmm.h to glibmm/ustring.h and sigc++/sigc++.h) was done in the unstable glibmm version 2.31.0.1. You should use an earlier version, and preferably a stable one, e.g. 2.30.1. It's a pity that the bug report does not tell which version was used for gtkmm 2.24.4. Only very new versions of gmmproc print their version at the top of the generated files.

One problem with _WRAP_SIGNAL(Glib::RefPtr<Atk::Object> get_accessible(), ...) is that there is no such signal in gtk+. get_accessible is a virtual function, and not a signal. In widget.hg get_accessible has both a _WRAP_SIGNAL and a _WRAP_VFUNC. Still there is something wrong with gmmproc. It shall not put #ifndef GTKMM_DISABLE_DEPRECATED in the middle of a comment.

Kjell