Thanks!

De: Kjell Ahlstedt <kjell ahlstedt bredband net>
Para: Carlos Lopez Gonzalez <carloslopezgonzalez yahoo es>
CC: "gtkmm-list gnome org" <gtkmm-list gnome org>
Enviado: jueves 29 de septiembre de 2011 16:40
Asunto: Re: Help wth packing

Hi Carlos,

No, I can't get the behavior that you want, and that Gimp achieves.

I think Murray is right in suspecting a problem with GtkToolPalette's
size request code.

I suspect an error in GtkToolItemGroup, in
gtk_tool_item_group_size_request(). It seems it requests the same size
whether the GtkToolItemGroup is expanded or collapsed. But I'm not sure.
The size request and size allocation code is quite complex.

Kjell