Thanks!

De: Kjell Ahlstedt <kjell ahlstedt bredband net>
Para: Carlos Lopez Gonzalez <carloslopezgonzalez yahoo es>
CC: "gtkmm-list gnome org" <gtkmm-list gnome org>
Enviado: lunes 26 de septiembre de 2011 19:32
Asunto: Re: Help wth packing

Hi Carlos,

Have you tried using Gtk::Alignment? Perhaps something like this:

// Constructor: xalign=0.5, yalign=0.0, xscale=0.0, yscale=0.0
my_alignment(0.5, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0);
my_vbox.pack_start(my_label, Gtk::PACK_SHRINK);
my_vbox.pack_start(my_toolpalette, Gtk::PACK_EXPAND_WIDGET);
my_vbox.pack_start(my_alignment, Gtk::PACK_EXPAND_WIDGET);
my_alignment.add(my_checkbox);

I don't know if the result will be exactly what you want. (I don't use
Gimp, and your reference to it is not very informative to me.) But
Gtk::Alignment gives you many possibilities.

Kjell