Re: Gtkmm installation

2011/8/29 Glus Xof <gtglus gmail com>:
>> You probably should jhbuild librsvg - it has its own plugin for
>> handling svg in gdk-pixbuf.
> The installation of librsvg via jhbuild is now in progress... I'll tell you...

Thanks... librsvg works fine and solved the problem.

> but, (maybe they are not a Gtkmm specific questions...sorry)
> how could I do to exec apps without calling "jhbuild shell" before...
> (some data in Makefiles, maybe, etc...) ?

I think that in my situation an static compiling rather a dinamic
would be enough... (if could be done...)

The extract of my (at the sources directory) is,

AM_CXXFLAGS = -DDATADIR=\"$(appdatadir)\"

INCLUDES = $(gtkmm_CFLAGS) -DLOCALEDIR=\""$(datadir)/locale"\"
LDADD = $(gtkmm_LIBS) -lxklavier -lssl -lcrypto

Which changes should I do on it ?