Re: Gtkmm installation

I assume that you refer to the Bugzilla comment

To use the version of gtkmm that you have built and installed with
'jhbuild build', you can start a new shell with 'jhbuild shell'. See
It adds and modifies a lot of environment variables. I'm not sure which
ones are really important. Anyway, if you compile, link, and run your
application in a shell that 'jhbuild shell' has created, you will use
the version of gtkmm that jhbuild has built.