Re: Building demo with -64 bits

ArbolOne wrote:
> In either case, I hope the data from 'build log tab' would be satisfactory
> to not only you, Jasper, but Adrian as well.

I probably won't be able to find out what's wrong with your code.
However, I was just trying to point you at the place the data Adrian
asked for is to be founc in Code::Blocks.

> Thanks Jasper for the prompt response and the good advice.
> In the 'build log tab' all that is displayed is:
> cannot find -lintl
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> Process terminated with status 1 (0 minutes, 1 seconds)
> 22 errors, 0 warnings
> But would this be enough? Does this help?

What Adrian asked for was the line above that, which probably has the form of:

mingw32-g++.exe [args]

It is possible it is not there at all, or it is replaced by
"Compiling: file"-like messages. In either case, you should go to
Settings > Compiler and Debugger > Other Settings and set "Compiler
logging" to "Full Command Line" and then do the same things again.

Jasper