Re: Building demo with -64 bits

 On 9/15/2010 4:54 AM, Jasper Horn wrote:
ArbolOne wrote:
I don't think this has to do with GTKmm alone, or Code::Blocks, it might be
MinGW-64's working with Gtkmm problem.
But in any case, attached you will find a copy of the C::B project.
He was just asking for the command line you used to compile - in
Code::Blocks this is displayed by default in the build log tab -
probably the line right before the error (which is also displayed in
that tab) is the one you need to give.

Have a grate day!
I wonder just what that is - a grate day... (just kidding, of course I
know you mean a great day)

Jasper

Thanks Jasper for the prompt response and the good advice.
In the 'build log tab' all that is displayed is:
cannot find -lintl
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Process terminated with status 1 (0 minutes, 1 seconds)
22 errors, 0 warnings
But would this be enough? Does this help?
The message here is clear, one of the libraries was not found, I understand that. However, after extracting the data produced by "pkg-config gtkmm-2.4 --cflags" and "pkg-config gtkmm-2.4 --libs" an then plugging it in the Compiler and Linker settings of C::B, I find it difficult to understand why a library would not be found, unless 'pkg-config' was too lazy to report it!

In either case, I hope the data from 'build log tab' would be satisfactory to not only you, Jasper, but Adrian as well.

Keep up the good work folks!