Re: Re: Which IDE suit Gtkmm?

Being OSS of course you can modify Anjuta. D/L the source from anjuta.org. Not sure exactly what you mean by it "popping up" after the fourth letter. Do you mean it attempts to complete the code after the fourth letter of your code is entered into the editor? I don't know, but I would suspect it can be. Was never an issue for me, I've never felt compelled to modify that particular behavior.