Re: Gtk::Style usage help needed

El Oct 31, 2010, a las 3:57 AM, siagogam <siagogam terra es> escribió:

> Did you find something wrong in the test case? What have make you change your
> mind about a possibly bug?

I can't be sure if there's something wrong with the test case.  I did notice there is a problem with the label on destruction but I can't be sure why.

I changed my mind about it being a bug because I had modified your test case to use a regular Gtk::Style, made a small change to the Gtk::Style sources that I thought might be causing referencing problems, recompiled gtkmm and then the test (but I forgot to change it back) and it ran fine.  When I modified the test to use your derived class, the error with regard to the label being destroyed was still there thus I realized that there is probably no bug.

However, I guess you can still file one if you'd like.  I just didn't want you to file one in vain.