Re: Gtk::Style usage help needed

Yes I've already tried in my test example the Gtk::Style::create() and works
fine, but what I want to do is overload the style drawing functions in order
to perform some changes in the way some widgets are drawn. I can not do that
using the create static method.

I'm not sure of whats rcstyle for, but I think its for defining the system
apearance through an rc style file. is this true? Anyway, thats not what I'm
looking for.

Gtk::Style offers lots of protected virtual methods, so its' designed to be
inherited, but in the other hand the label style seems to depend on the code
executed in the create() method, that can not be overloaded. Is this a bug?

TIA