Re: Gtk::Style usage help needed

Ok, I'll try to explain what I want to do, so you can tell me if I'm doing it
the way is supposed to be done.

As you said, I want to modify how widgets are drawn (by using cairo inside
the style virtual functions), and I have no intention of creating a new
complete theme engine. If all applications should share the same look is a
point of view quite extended , but what I want to do is just the opposite
(define my own look and feel in my application)

I'm trying to do it just the way you mentioned, by calling set_style in the
affected widgets. But if we recover the example code, I'm getting some pango
errors and a segfault when trying to use an overloaded Gtk::Style in a label
widget (other widgets I have tested works fine with this approach).

I've been looking to the Gtk::Style code in style.cc and the create()
function does nothing but create the Glib::RefPtr, so I'm quite confused
write now. ¿what can it be wrong?

TIA