Re: gtkmm and C++0x

Not that my opinion matters very much because I haven't contributed any code to the core of gtkmm, but I agree with Chris on his point here. I think that gtkmm should move to c++0x fully when it comes out and should drop the c++98 support. It will get very confusing to have things start to mix otherwise.

Jim