Re: gtkmm and C++0x

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 30.03.2010, 16:19 +0200 schrieb Murray Cumming:

> It would be nice if someone played with using these new features in
> gtkmm. For intsance, create a git branch and try to replace use of
> Glib::RefPtr<Thing> with auto wherever possible.

Well, that would mainly be relevant for code using the gtkmm API.  I.e.
our examples and stuff.

For the time being I see no compelling reason to break compatibility
with C++ 98 in the library code itself.  However, I'm going to adopt
C++0x in my application code as soon as it can reasonably be done.

--Daniel