Re: Removing the DOS console

Hello,

If I'm not mistaken, the C::B shows console when you build the project in Debug mode. The Release version should work well.

Thanks,
Vest

On 10/28/2009 8:07 AM, ArbolOne wrote:
Addendum
~~~~~~~~~

Jonanthon, I am using Code::Blocks and in the linker and the compiler parameters' box I added the parameter you suggested, but it has not change anything?!
This must be a problem with the IDE and not the compiler, I hope!
What is your input on this?

Jonathon Jongsma wrote:
ArbolOne wrote:
I have something very strange happening in one of my programs in WinXP,
After compiling the program I ran it, but a DOS console windows appears
with the old.... press to continue...
How do I get rid of this annoyance?

Thanks in advance

use -mwindows