ListStore + glade

Hello,

I am totally new to gtkmm so forgive me if I'm doing something seriously wrong. I designed a window with some comboboxes on it using glade. I filled the comboboxes in glade so I have liststores and cell renderers. I can reach the widgets and liststores, my problem is that I don't know how to reach the modelcolumn. I don't even know the name of the modelcolumn since I don't see it in glade(file). Any suggestions?

Daniel