Re: [RE]what's the best IDE for gtkmm project development?

Fabri'cio Godoy wrote:
> NetBeans is my choise. Between Anjuta, Code::Blocks and Eclipse the
> NetBeans has much better autocompletion, code error detection etc.
This creates an interesting question for me.  I have recently seen
several discussions on development environment and it seems that
NetBeans is a popular one.  A while ago I thought Eclipse was popular
but I don't see it much in discussions now.  Has NetBeans moved ahead of
Eclipse in popularity?  Does anyone here use Eclipse?  Any opinions?

Damon Register