Re: [RE]what's the best IDE for gtkmm project development?

> I don't know of any IDEs that do that for C++ like MSVC will. Some will
> _TRY_ to do it, if I'm wrong then somebody let me know because I'm
> missing out. emacs will auto complete based on existing patterns in a
> file. GTKmm also has great doxygen docs. I'm pretty happy with those two
> combined.

You could try Anjuta which has autocompletion or Eclipse with CDT 4 - I
think the autocompletion in CDT version 4 is even better as the M$.

I currently don't use any of those. With Eclipse you have to set up the
project to include the libraries you use. If it's an automake or cmake
project, the IDE will not automatically include the libraries for auto
completion. However it is possible, and it's a pretty good auto completion.

Best regards
Preben