Re: [RE]what's the best IDE for gtkmm project development?

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 10:55 AM, Paul Richards <greytek lycos com> wrote:

> I'm sure you'll get a lot of varied results for this, as this is purely a matter of opinion. I like both emacs and gvim for development, and find myself switching between them ever so often because I can't figure out which one I like better.

thanks, i'm wondering does emacs or gvim has the function of
auto-remaind, for example, if I type Gtk::, then all the classes in
the namespace will appear as a list for me to choose; if I type
awindow., then all the data members and member functions of awindow
will appear as a list for me to choose. I come from the visual
studio.net ide, so I want this support for gtkmm development. Does
emacs or gvim or some other IDE provide the auto-remind functions?
thanks