Re: How can I change the Language of Project of Gtkmm?

Hi, Mohammed Rashid

Sorry for being late. Well, the first of you I have to know how do you
get text in the text box entry. Because if you have different
languages support, you have to write a base text (in sources) in
English, and mark it with _(...) macros (or with N_(...)) And then
gettext tool must found them, and create .pot file. Only after that
you might be sure, that the text will be translated.

Sorry, I can't directly answer at your questions, because I haven't
seen you project.

Good luck,
Vlad Volodin