Re: GTK+ runtime libraries (for Windows) to stay in lib directory, not in bin

Hi Armin,

So, you convince me... :)
I found a solution for the uncomfortable part. I just hide all libs
and the problem is gone... (LOL)

As people usually say in my country: what the eyes don’t see, the
heart does not feel...

Thanks for the support!
Paulo Flabiano Smorigo