GTK+ runtime libraries (for Windows) to stay in lib directory, not in bin

Hello All,

I'm building a stand-alone application for Windows using GTKmm. So,
following the instruction at http://live.gnome.org/gtkmm/MSWindows in
the "GTK+ Runtime" section, said that you need to put all libraries in
the bin directory. Maybe I'm making a mistake but the correct is not
to put the libraries in the lib directory? I know that it's a
"cosmetic" change but isn't the correct place to be? I start to think
that the libs are in the bin directory for some unknow reason.

Thanks...
Paulo Flabiano Smorigo