Re: notified when TreeView shows a new row

On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 6:55 AM, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:

The cell_data_func should be called when the cell is shown. This does
sound like an odd use for it though.

I hooked up a cell_data func to see if it would help with this situation - but cell data functions are only called on already visible rows.  When I scroll down, I see the cell_data func being called for items just coming into view.

I want to be able to scroll the view to a row I just added but is off the screen, so the cell_data func isn't going to work for that.  Thanks for the suggestion though.

Anyone have any other ideas?  Maybe a custom model overriding get_value_vfunc or something?  I'm not sure that will indictate that the treeview is displaying it so I can get a valid TreePath out of it though..

dave