Re: notified when TreeView shows a new row

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 10:21 PM, Dave Foster <dave foster gmail com> wrote:
Anyone have any other ideas?  Maybe a custom model overriding get_value_vfunc or something?  I'm not sure that will indictate that the treeview is displaying it so I can get a valid TreePath out of it though..

Actually no that won't work either, I actually rely on the fact that get_value_vfunc is only called when something is going to be displayed.

I'll ask the gtk list I guess.

dave