Re: Gtkmm Windows installers available

* Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> [2008-10-07 08:26:17 +0200]:

> But we told you that it just installs the files and optionally sets an
> environment variable.
>
> >  and require that the
> > installation be done with Windows itself (horrible).
>
> I don't understand. How could you install things on Windows without
> using Windows?

Much of the disk I use with Windows is in the form of mapped network shares
served via Linux and Samba.  Gives me flexibility on a number of fronts:
backups, tools, etc.  An archive of gtkmm binaries (if available) I would
download and unpack directly with Linux, not Windows.

I do exactly that with the Gtk+ bundles already.

Cheers.

Phil