Re: Static builds
- From: Sebastian <sebastian_rose gmx de>
- To: paul linuxaudiosystems com
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Static builds
- Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 20:10:40 +0100
Paul Davis schrieb:
> The Unix Way for this particular problem is to make your app a tiny
> shell script:
> export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/the/path/to/somewhere/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
> exec /the/path/to/somewhere/bin/yourApp
> of course, the hard part is that without an installation step,
> determining /the/path/to/somewhere can be a bit tricky, but its
> certainly doable.
Good hint. Thanks.
But still, this means two things:
1) I'll have to carry around
the program itself for all the operating systems used
+ the libs for all the operating systems used
+ some working script like the one above for all operating systems used,
which is a no go.
2) This is the wrong list for this question :-)
] [Thread Prev