Re: Gtkmm thread example

On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 20:43:01 -0400 Damon wrote:

> This might be just what I need but the example is glibmm and I don't know how
> to adapt to a gtkmm.  Is there a relatively simple gtkmm thread dispatcher
> example, or can someone here suggest how to modify the glibmm dispatcher
> example to be a gtkmm example?

You don't need to "adapt" it. GTK is build on top of GLib, and GTKmm is
built on GLibmm. In recent versions quite a few "GTK" functions have
actually been moved into GLib because they fit there better, being not
explicitly GUI related. Thread handling and dispatchers most definitely
fit in the "not GUI related" category, so naturally you'll find them in
GLib, not in GTK.