Re: sanity check: deriving from Gtk::Range

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008, Damon Register <damonregister bellsouth net> wrote :

I was going to ask you if there was a way to use your gtk dial in a
gtkmm project but considering my short memory about your light indicator,
I searched the list and found your post from February 21, 2008.  I like
your dial widget and am happy to be able to use it in gtkmm.  Am I
correct in thinking I just use your wrapper FramedMeter as though it were
a Frame using the steps I would normally do to add a Frame to my window?

Yes, it behaves just like a Gtk::Frame but with extra methods relating to the meter. I don't recall whether I actually posted the whole thing though, so I'd better stick that up on the web somewhere too if you want it.
--
Rob Pearce                       http://www.bdt-home.demon.co.uk

The contents of this | Windows NT crashed.
message are purely   | I am the Blue Screen of Death.
my opinion. Don't    | No one hears your screams.
believe a word.      |